PAC 12 - ONE game at a TIME

4.0

We missed most of our anticipated U of A basketball game on Nov. 13 thanks to your covering snippets of ALL of the games being played at the same time--- BAD IDEA !!!

Adding insult to injury was wasting time airing coach's interviews from previous games as the Cats match up was in progress.

Please reconsider this practice in covering the games in the future. It is very distracting trying to follow the game and then feel like all the action and excitement is being played out as we are forced to waste time watching something we have no interest in at the time .

Hopefully after all this annoyance we will be rewarded with a huge WIN for our team !!! Too bad we could not enjoy the usual excitement of watching our favorite guys and Coach Miller set the stage for another successful season!

Reason of review: poor game coverage.

Preferred solution: Non-interrupted Game coverage.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 13, 2015.

PAC 12 - What Happened to Unbiased Reporters?

Beavercreek,Oregon

It's outrageous to have to listen to your TWO announcers do the OSU vs. USC baseball game, when they are so blatantly fans of USC.

They even dream, i.e. "If USC could only win this...." I take it they and you are aware that OSU fans are also watching. How about at least a semblance of fairness - maybe one of the two could actually be either unbiased or in favor of OSU? I doubt that I'll ever again watch this channel.

So your advertisers won't get any money out of me. Think about it.

I'm not the only one.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 23, 2014.

PAC 12 - PAC-12 network

I was told when i renewed my deal with them that i would have PAC-12 network but NO NO NO YYYYYYYYY, this is bull *** and they will not let me out of my contract! Well time to get a lawsuit going !You guy have the money, why do you have BIG 12, SEC , and ACC network but the west coast cant see there teams play! We go to a bar to watch and that coast us more money thanks man if you don't get this ASAP I will get law suit a gents you guys do to the fact you will not let me out of contract

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2012.

Comments

OMG! No Pac 12!

The world is going to come to a end. It costs him money to go to a bar> " He will get a law suit a gents". This post is a joke.

Get real!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry